Manifestation is about making your dreams come true. It can be a feeling, object, or person. Read manifestation quotes for inspiration and ideas.
Your thoughts, actions, intentions, and beliefs affect the events in your life.
Manifestation, or the law of attraction, is about achieving your dreams.
It’s about doing your part to get the things you desire.
The following are manifestation quotes to inspire you.
Table of Contents
Related: The Best Meditation Crystals
Manifestation quotes to attract anything you want
1. “A person is what he or she thinks about all day long.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. “What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives.” -Robert Collier
3. “If you want to manifest a new job, find ways to have more fun in the job you currently have. The good energy you bring to whatever work you do helps open doors for new opportunities.” -Gabrielle Bernstein
4. “There’s a light at the end of the tunnel. It may take one day, it may take ten years. But one day, you will find happiness if you manifest it. Put that energy out, and it’ll come back.” -Lil Xan
5. “I think in order to accomplish anything in life, you have to visualize yourself there – accepting the award, hearing your song on the radio, whatever it is – or you lose the willpower and the drive.” -Daya
6. “The way you think creates reality for yourself.” -Oprah Winfrey
7. “If you have a positive frame of mind, you can manifest positive things in your life.” -Alesha Dixon
8. “When you believe in your dream and your vision, then it begins to attract its own resources. No one was born to be a failure.” -Myles Munroe
9. “I visualize things in my mind before I have to do them. It’s like having a mental workshop.” -Jack Youngblood
10. “Ask for what you want and be prepared to get it.” -Maya Angelou
11. “Never let life impede on your ability to manifest your dreams. Dig deeper into your dreams and deeper into yourself and believe that anything is possible, and make it happen.” -Corin Nemec
12. “Make sure you visualize what you really want, not what someone else wants for you.” -Jerry Gillies
13. “Within all of us is a divine capacity to manifest and attract all that we need and desire.” -Wayne Dyer
14. “I wake up each and every day and I want to manifest a beautiful day.” -Kelly Oubre, Jr.
15. “To manifest your hearts desires you must be what your heart desires.” -Joy Page
16. “Only one thing registers on the subconscious mind: repetitive application – practice. What you practice is what you manifest.” -Fay Weldon
17. “I really think you can manifest your dreams. You can manifest your destiny. If you want something hard enough and you’re willing to work for it, I think you can get it. I truly believe that.” -Billy Magnussen
18. “I think you manifest what you believe, and when you believe that you have no choice you lose choice.” -Alice Englert
19. “Whatever you are inside, the good and bad will manifest in the outside world. It will come out in some way. It will come out in your work. It will come out in words. It will come out.” -Hrithik Roshan
20. “You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.” -Oprah Winfrey
21. “Visualize this thing that you want, see it, feel it, believe in it. Make your mental blue print, and begin to build.” -Robert Collier
22. “We are built to be happy, strong and healthy. I fear not to live. We have everything to live up to our dreams. You have everything to achieve that, and in a very short period of time you can get all the tools to manifest who you want to be.” -Wim Hof
23. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” -Norman Vincent Peale
24. “It doesn’t always work out, but if I visualize myself getting what I want, it can happen.” -Stella Maxwell
25. “We are always manifesting. Each thought we have creates an energy flow within and around our physical being. This energy attracts its likeness.” -Gabrielle Bernstein
26. “I think we manifest the very thing we put out. If you’re putting out negativity, then you’re going to retrieve that same sentiment. If you emanate joy, it comes back to you.” -Robin Wright
27. “I really don’t think there’s anything in my life right now or any accomplishments that I have that I didn’t manifest.” -Bretman Rock
28. “Every great work, every big accomplishment, has been brought into manifestation through holding to the vision, and often just before the big achievement, comes apparent failure and discouragement.” -Florence Scovel Shinn
29. “What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create.” -Buddha
30. “I really believe that we have the power to manifest our own fates.” -Michael Trucco
31. “If you have a dream, keep it. But write it down and take appropriate actions to see it manifest.” -T.F. Hodge
32. “The only limits to what you can manifest, depends on you.” -Stephen Richards
33. “Your imagination is your preview of life’s coming attractions.” -Albert Einstein
34. “Ask. Trust. Give thanks.” -Dawn Gluskin
35. “We manifest in life what we think repetitively, consciously, and with love.” -Debasish Mridha
36. “I manifest my own reality. I am made out of love and light.” -Amy Reed
37. “What you believe to exist is what creates and persists.” -Jaclyn Johnston
38. “The universe doesn’t give you what you ask for with your thoughts – it gives you what you demand with your actions.” -Steve Maraboli
39. “You can manifest positivity into your life simply by speaking it and believing it.” -Gabriella Marigold Lindsay
40. “I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.” -William Ernest Henley
41. “Your whole life is a manifestation of the thoughts that go on in your head.” -Lisa Nichols
42. “What the mind of man can conceive and believe, the mind of man can achieve.” -Napoleon Hill
43. “To bring anything into your life, imagine that it’s already there.” -Richard Bach
44. “Ask once, believe you have received, and all you have to do to receive is feel good.” -Rhonda Byrne
45. “Nurture your mind with great thoughts, for you will never go any higher than you think.” -Benjamin Disraeli
46. “You are a living magnet. What you attract into your life is in harmony with your dominant thoughts.” -Brian Tracy
47. “Keep your mind fixed on what you want in life: not on what you don’t want.” -Napoleon Hill
48. “Have faith in the magic and miracles of life, for only those that do get to experience them.” -Hal Elrod
49. “What you radiate outward in your thoughts, feelings, mental pictures and words, you attract into your life.” -Catherine Ponder
50. “Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it.” -Jack Canfield
51. “Whenever you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right.” -Henry Ford
52. “You’ve got to pay attention to what you’re attracted to, because as you hold images of what you want, you’re going to be attracted to things and they’re going to be attracted to you.” -Bob Proctor
53. “Allow the Universe to give you every good thing you deserve, by being a magnet to them all. To be a magnet for every single thing you deserve, you must be a magnet of love.” -Rhonda Byrne
54. “You need to go for the inner joy, the inner peace, the inner vision first, and then all of the outer things appear.” -Marci Shimoff
55. “You manifest what you believe, not what you want.” -Sonia Ricotti
56. “Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
57. “Whatever you feel, whether good or bad, determines your frequency, and like a magnet you attract the people, events, and circumstances that are on the same frequency.” -Rhonda Byrne
58. “Action that is inspired from aligned thoughts is joyful action.” -Abraham Hicks
59. “I attract into my life whatever I give my attention, energy, and focus to, whether positive or negative.” -Michael Losier
60. “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.” -Willie Nelson
61. “We receive exactly what we expect to receive.” -John Holland
62. “Every intention sets energy into motion, whether you are aware of it or not.” -Gary Zukav
63. “To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.” -Anatole France
64. “Our intention is everything. Nothing happens on this planet without it. Not one single thing has ever been accomplished without intention.” -Jim Carrey
65. “The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind.” -William James
66. “Keep your thoughts positive, because your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive, because your words become your behavior. Keep your behavior positive, because your behavior become your habits.” -Mahatma Gandhi
67. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined.” -Henry David Thoreau
68. “Your life is the manifestation of your dream; it is an art, and you can change your life anytime that you’re not enjoying the dream.” -Don Miguel Ruiz
69. “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” -Franklin D. Roosevelt
70. “Your thoughts become things.” -Mike Dooley
71. “You are the architect of your own destiny. You are the master of your own fate.” -Tony Robbins
72. “I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it.” -Ariana Grande
73. “The law of attraction is always working.” -Esther Hicks
74. “Love is the bridge between you and everything.” -Rumi
75. “You are what you think.” -Andrew Carnegie
76. “The manifestation of your desires is the first step to creating your reality.” -Shakti Gawain
77. “If you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” -Paulo Coelho
78. “Your thoughts are the architects of your destiny.” -David McKay
79. “Everyone visualizes whether he knows it or not. Visualizing is the great secret of success.” -Geneviève Behrend
80. “The better you feel, the more likely you are to attract great things into your life.” -Heather Matarazzo
81. “I think we can all manifest what we want in life, but sometimes it comes in unexpected ways.” -Kristen Bell
82. “The more you dream, the farther you get.” -Michael Phelps
83. “If your mind can conceive it, you can achieve it. You must believe it, and you will see it.” -David Schwartz
Manifestation means you believe that what you want can and will happen.
Positive thoughts can turn your dreams into a reality.
After reading manifestation quotes, you can practice manifesting your best life.
Understand what you want, develop your mindset, and practice gratitude.
By doing the steps, you can attract your dreams into your life.
Related: Quotes About Resting
Featured image by David Em/Relaxation Hero.
David Em is the Founder of Relaxation Hero. He created this site to provide tips and resources to help you relax. Outside of Relaxation Hero, David is the CEO of Everyone Media Group. He also enjoys hiking, running, and traveling.