Good vibes are positive feelings. They relax you and spread positivity. Read good vibes quote to uplift someone feeling down or better your day.
Good vibes can come from a person, place, situation, or object.
If you have good vibes, people will feel at ease and happy. It means you’re giving off positive emotions.
Sending good vibes allows you to help others that are feeling down.
As you spread positivity, you also spread happiness.
The following are the best good vibes quotes you need to read.
Table of Contents
Related: Personal Mantra Examples
Sending good vibes quotes for a better day
1. “I believe in karma, and I believe if you put out positive vibes to everybody, that’s all you’re going to get back.” -Kesha
2. “Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.” -Dalai Lama
3. “The main thing that you have to remember on this journey is, just be nice to everyone and always smile.” -Ed Sheeran
4. “I have chosen to be happy because it is good for my health.” -Voltaire
5. “Few things in the world are more powerful than a positive push. A smile. A world of optimism and hope. A ‘you can do it’ when things are tough.” -Richard M. DeVos
6. “With the right vibes and the right people, it’s easy to create something magical.” -Dinah Jane
7. “Life is short and we have never too much time for gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us. Oh be swift to love, make haste to be kind.” -Henri Frederic Amiel
8. “I always just try to bring positive and good vibes everywhere I go.” -Ja Morant
9. “A gentle word, a kind look, a good-natured smile can work wonders and accomplish miracles.” -William Hazlitt
10. “When someone does something good, applaud! You will make two people happy.” -Samuel Goldwyn
11. “Giving appreciations, praise, and gratitudes feels good and puts good vibes in the environment.” -Jude Bijou
12. “Don’t listen to what anybody says except the people who encourage you. If it’s what you want to do and it’s within yourself, then keep going and try to do it for the rest of your life.” -Jake Gyllenhaal
13. “A positive attitude is something everyone can work on, and everyone can learn how to employ it.” -Joan Lunden
14. “I do believe we’re all connected. I do believe in positive energy. I do believe in the power of prayer. I do believe in putting good out into the world. And I believe in taking care of each other.” -Harvey Fierstein
15. “Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive.” -Matt Cameron
16. “Attitude and enthusiasm play a big part in my life. I get excited about the things that inspire me. I also believe in laughing and having a good time.” -Dwayne Johnson
17. “Three things in human life are important. The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. And the third is to be kind.” -Henry James
18. “Be kind. Be nice to yourself. You miss a shot, it’s OK.” -Sue Bird
19. “We have to be nice to ourselves and others in order for life to run smoothly. This is just how it goes: a fun little game of the universe we like to sometimes call karma.” -Tara Stiles
20. “I think no matter who you are, or what you do, just be nice.” -Madison Keys
21. “The greatest win is walking away and choosing not to engage in drama and toxic energy at all.” -Lalah Delia
22. “Vibe high and the magic around you will unfold.” -Akilnathan Logeswaran
23. “Your smile will give you a positive countenance that will make people feel comfortable around you.” -Les Brown
24. “Stay positive and happy. Work hard and don’t give up hope. Be open to criticism and keep learning. Surround yourself with happy, warm and genuine people.” -Tena Desae
25. “You came to radiate the fullness of who you are.” -Abraham Hicks
26. “Don’t forget to tell yourself positive things daily! You must love yourself internally to glow externally.” -Hannah Bronfman
27. “Miracles happen to those who believe in them.” -Bernard Berenson
28. “Kind words do not cost much. Yet they accomplish much.” -Blaise Pascal
29. “Be kind, don’t judge, and have respect for others. If we can all do this, the world would be a better place. The point is to teach this to the next generation.” -Jasmine Guinness
30. “If you have a positive frame of mind, you can manifest positive things in your life.” -Alesha Dixon
31. “If you are a positive person, you can do so much more.” -Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall
32. “You have to enjoy life. Always be surrounded by people that you like, people who have a nice conversation. There are so many positive things to think about.” -Sophia Loren
33. “We can bring positive energy into our daily lives by smiling more, talking to strangers in line, replacing handshakes with hugs, and calling our friends just to tell them we love them.” -Brandon Jenner
34. “Positive energy knows no boundaries. If everyone were to spread positive energy on the Internet, the world would be a much better place.” -Lu Wei
35. “Let me encourage you to get up every day and focus on what you do have in life. Be thankful for the blessings of the little things, even when you don’t get what you expect.” -Victoria Osteen
36. “Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them.” -Dalai Lama
37. “Surround yourself with positive people and you’ll be a positive person.” -Kellie Pickler
38. “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” -Jimi Hendrix
39. “All we have is today. Just live it. We don’t know about tomorrow. So, enjoy the day. Love yourself, and spread love around.” -Charlotte Rae
40. “Help each other, encourage each other, lift each other up.” -Ed Reed
41. “A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.” -Phyllis Diller
42. “Do good. Spread love. Embrace all. Hurt none.” -Matshona Dhliwayo
43. “The happiness of life is made up of minute fractions – the little, soon forgotten charities of a kiss or a smile, a kind look or heartfelt compliment.” -Samuel Taylor Coleridge
44. “How do we change the world? One random act of kindness at a time.” -Morgan Freeman
45. “The most important thing is to stay positive.” -Saku Koivu
46. “Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference.” -Helen James
47. “There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.” -Edith Wharton
48. “Love one another and help others to rise to the higher levels, simply by pouring out love. Love is infectious and the greatest healing energy.” -Sai Baba
49. “I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people.” -Vincent van Gogh
50. “To extend yourself in kindness to anybody is an extension in kindness in the world.” -Oprah Winfrey
51. “Let’s live our life to try to be a good example and a positive influence on someone’s life.” -Porsha Williams
52. “Kindness can transform someone’s dark moment with a blaze of light. you’ll never know how much your caring matters. Make a difference for another today.” -Amy Leigh Mercree
53. “An effort made for the happiness of others lifts above ourselves.” -Lydia M. Child
54. “Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.” -Voltaire
55. “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” -Maya Angelou
56. “If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours.” -Dolly Parton
57. “You is kind. You is smart. You is important.” -Kathryn Stockett
58. “Constant kindness can accomplish much. As the sun makes ice melt, kindness causes misunderstanding, mistrust, and hostility to evaporate.” -Albert Schweitzer
59. “Do your little bit of good where you are; it’s those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.” -Desmond Tutu
60. “Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts.” -Paramahansa Yogananda
61. “Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.” -Mother Teresa
62. “Every day, I like to wake up and remind myself to be grateful of the simple things.” -Miranda Kerr
63. “Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.” –Thich Nhat Hanh
64. “No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.” -Aesop
65. “You’ve done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination.” -Ralph Marston
66. “Wherever there is a human being, there is an opportunity for kindness.” -Seneca
67. “A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside.” -Denis Waitley
68. “Spreading my love and extending my hand is what life’s all about.” -Antonio Brown
69. “Compassion isn’t about solutions. It’s about giving all the love that you’ve got.” -Cheryl Strayed
70. “Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver.” -Barbara De Angelis
71. “Adopting a really positive attitude can work wonders to adding years to your life, a spring to your step, a sparkle to your eye, and all of that.” -Christie Brinkley
72. “Remember, there’s no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end.” -Scott Adams
73. “The words of kindness are more healing to a drooping heart than balm or honey.” -Sarah Fielding
74. “Do things for people not because of who they are or what they do in return, but because of who you are.” -Harold Kushner
75. “A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.” -William Arthur Ward
76. “In this world of hate, there has to be a light. Be that light and spread some love.” -Christofer Drew
77. “Positive culture comes from being mindful, and respecting your coworkers, and being empathetic.” -Biz Stone
78. “Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.” -Mother Teresa
79. “I believe that everyone has a story, and it is important that we encourage all students to tell theirs.” -Erin Gruwell
80. “When you show deep empathy toward others, their defensive energy goes down, and positive energy replaces it. That’s when you can get more creative in solving problems.” -Stephen Covey
81. “When you follow your dreams, you encourage other people to follow theirs.” -Nafessa Williams
82. “Always be your true self, and surround yourself with positive and supportive people.” -Amanda Lepore
83. “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.” -Philo
84. “Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier.” -Colin Powell
85. “What you feel inside reflects on your face. So be happy and positive all the time.” -Sridevi
86. “Positive energy and attitude is sexy to me.” -Mya
87. “Today I turn my eyes to see only that for which I am thankful. Today I allow myself to absorb the kindness and love within the Universe. Today I am thankful and grateful and it shows.” -Jodi Livon
88. “A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results.” -Wade Boggs
89. “Just be nice to everyone because that’s the right way to do it.” -Luke Kuechly
90. “Want what you have, and then you can have what you want.” -Frederick Dodson
91. “Look up, laugh loud, talk big, keep the color in your cheek and the fire in your eye, adorn your person, maintain your health, your beauty and your animal spirits.” -William Hazlitt
92. “You just try to be nice to everybody and treat them all the same. Treat them how you would want to be treated.” -Tim Tebow
93. “Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life.” -Jeff Hutchens
94. “I want to encourage people to be themselves and express themselves however they want.” -Melanie Martinez
95. “I would encourage you to set really high goals. Set goals that, when you set them, you think they’re impossible. But then every day you can work towards them, and anything is possible, so keep working hard and follow your dreams.” -Katie Ledecky
96. “I chose to make the rest of my life the best of my life.” -Louise Hay
97. “Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen.” -Conan O’Brien
98. “Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.” -Anthony J. D’Angelo
99. “Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.” -Leo Buscaglia
100. “Be nice to each other. You can make a whole day a different day for everybody.” -Richard Dawson
101. “It is nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice.” -John Templeton
102. “A good laugh is sunshine in the house.” -William Makepeace Thackeray
Good vibes sayings to share with others
1. You’re an awesome friend.
2. I like your style.
3. Do life with love.
4. You’re like sunshine on a cloudy day.
5. Spread kindness like confetti.
6. You make me proud.
7. You are important.
8. I believe in you.
9. Do whatever’s good for your soul.
10. Positive mind. Positive vibes. Positive life.
11. Be such a good soul that people crave your vibes.
12. Good vibes only.
13. You have great ideas.
14. I’m so glad you’re here.
15. I admire you.
16. You’re so beautiful.
17. You’re capable of great things.
18. You’re so brave.
19. I love being around you.
20. Life wouldn’t be the same without you.
21. You’re making a difference.
22. Your opinions matter.
23. Your outlook on life is amazing.
24. You’re a gift to everyone you meet.
25. You’re one of the strongest people I know.
After reading the good vibes quotes, it’s time to share the positivity with others.
You can send positive vibes by smiling and greeting others. It’s also helpful to be polite, generous, and grateful.
So, send good vibes to make the world a better place.
Related: Starting Over Quotes
Featured image by David Em/Relaxation Hero.
David Em is the Founder of Relaxation Hero. He created this site to provide tips and resources to help you relax. Outside of Relaxation Hero, David is the CEO of Everyone Media Group. He also enjoys hiking, running, and traveling.